Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yay, Trey's here!

My little brother made a trip up here to hang with us for the night. So far it's going awesome ... we're watching Coming to America, which so far is pretty hilarious. Ah, I remember these days when Eddie Murphy was actually funny. That doesn't happen anymore, except for the Shrek movies.

Auburn won today! Of course, despite the fact that they're a No. 1 seed, they still weren't on TV. Boo. Hopefully they'll be on TV Friday night. Just two more wins and they're going to Madison Square Garden!

So, OMG, Twilight's coming out this weekend!! I couldn't be more excited. I mean, the movie wasn't a top 10 movie or anything, but I still loved it.

I'm at a week and a half of doing yoga every day! Patrick and I have been doing it together every day for about four days. We're pretty pumped about that.

OK, this was just a short post 'cause I was thinking I needed to do it. If y'all don't mind praying for a few things:

-My sister-in-law's job is about to drive her crazy, so she needs some love out D.C. way.
-Patrick and I both desperately need some time off to just spend some time together before we go crazy too.

Next post will be longer, I promise!

5 comments:

  1. Glad your brother came for a visit. Keep up the yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Twilight! Not in my top 10 either but I'm very tempted to buy it!! I haven't read the books yet but plan to soon! Have fun with your bro! See you Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, you really need to read the books -- you can borrow them from me if you like! They're fantastic -- but take note: they're addictive! You won't be able to stop reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your bother came to visit! The Shrek movies are funny! Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, I heart you and am jealous that Trey got to come for a visit! Your dog-nephew Neville wags his tail and says "Arf!"

    ReplyDelete