Monday, March 16, 2009

It's 7:20 a.m. in Alabama. I really need a camel.

That blog title will only make sense to you if you've seen "An Evening With Kevin Smith." 

Anyhow, I'm up this early because Patrick and I decided to get up at 6 a.m. to do some morning yoga. Of course, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to wake up at 6 a.m., and since I was worried about that, I ended up waking up at 4:12 a.m. Then I woke up every 15 or 20 minutes after that until 6 a.m. I guess that works. 

The yoga was good -- that's a week straight that I have done yoga every day. I think it's really helping -- I definitely feel more flexible, and I'm able to do the poses more easily than I did a week ago. Patrick's got his back problems, so I'm really happy he's doing the yoga with me now. It should help his back out a lot. It's not great that it's Monday, but I guess them's the breaks. Maybe I'll post some interesting stuff online later. Maybe I'll fall asleep at work. I guess it's a 50-50 chance. :)

1 comment:

  1. I, too, would enjoy a camel. Prince is so amazing.

    Love
    Tipperooni

    ReplyDelete