Saturday, April 11, 2009

Just whatever

So we're watching "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" for, like, the billionth time, and I just thought it might be a good time to blog. 

Interesting HP note: Apparently in the next movie (only three more months!!!) they're not going to include Dumbledore's funeral. I have no idea how they can get away with that. Anyhow, on with the blog!

Last night was a lot of fun -- we went and had dinner with our Core Groupies at Jim N Nick's, then played the Newlywed Game back at the church. Patrick and I kind of sucked -- we only got seven out of 20 questions right. I guess we're doing pretty well, though, considering we've only been married four months. I do have to say, though, that the worst answer of the night from him was when he said Philip Seymour Hoffman was my favorite actor. I mean, what?! But he totally saved face when he got the question, "At what age does a woman hit her physical peak?" He turned around, looked at me, and said, "What age are you? 23!!!" That's my baby.

Today has totally been a be lazy kind of day. We've watched one of my favorites, "Hellboy," and one of his favorites, "Cliffhanger." (Which just proved that Sylvester Stallone might have been the greatest actor of his generation.) I've cooked a couple of meals, taken a nap, and Patrick has played, like, five hours of Legend of Zelda. But it's been a really good day. 

Tomorrow should be awesome too, if busier. We're going to Easter service in the morning, then I think we're just going to come home and chill. We had hoped to go to my parents' house for Easter dinner, but we've got too much to do, and we want to relax too. I'm hoping to find recipes for next week, go grocery shopping and then just come home and stay here in a semi-comatose state. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a nice relaxing weekend! I can't believe they aren't going to show Dumbledore's funeral... that stinks! I totally think that each HP book, especially the last 4 deserved two movies per book!!! They are leaving way too much out!! :)

    ReplyDelete